- Member of Council of Management, the Forum of Free Enterprise, Mumbai
- Member of Board of Governors, Sri Sri Institute of Management Studies, Margao, Goa
- Member of Society, Goa Institute of Management, Sanquelim, Goa (a ranking B – School).
- Vice President (West), All India Football Federation, New Delhi
- Member of Governing Council, Padre Conceissao College of Engineering, Verna, Goa
- Trustee, the International Centre of Goa, Dona Paula, Goa.
- Trustee, Vasantrao Dempo Education and Research Foundation, Panaji, Goa
- Trustee, Dempo Charities Trust
Past memberships include a position on the Managing Committee of the Federation of Indian Mineral Industries (FIMI), New Delhi.
Partnership with Government in several public-private initiatives an interest and continuing endeavour with Mr Dempo. He has been a member of the Executive Council of the Goa University for six years, a member of the Goa State’s Planning Board, and Chairman of the state’s Planning & Development Authority.
Mr. Shrinivas V Dempo has been appointed as Additional Director (Non- Executive, Independent) of Automobile Corporation of Goa Ltd. (ACGL) , the first major engineering unit to be set up in Goa, jointly promoted in 1980 by Tata Motors Ltd, the largest automobile manufacturer in the country, and EDC Ltd. The appointment to the Board of ACGL took effect from 12th September, 2015.