The Paradeep plant of the group’s blue chip company, Goa Carbon Ltd has achieved the distinction of record production volumes, a feat repeated after a lapse of some years.
We are reproducing below an email communication from the Unit Head, Mr. R. Ravi, Senior General Manager to the company’s Executive Director Mr. Jagmohan J. Chhabra:-
We would like to express our sincere thanks to all the members of our family who had contributed to surpass the previous record of 1,03,301 MTs of production during 2008-2009. We have achieved the production of 1,05,585 MTs during this financial year.
We would like to specially thank:
1. Mr. Haldankar for supporting us with uninterrupted supply of RPC.
2. Mr. Shivkumar for getting sufficient orders and for facilitating us in making adjustments in our dispatch schedules. We were getting very support from him in accommodating the dispatch.
3. Our HR department has supported in establishing a cordial atmosphere in the plant which has helped in achieving this mile stone production. We express our sincere thanks to Mr. Krishna Gopal and his team.
4. Our Company secretarial department has guided us in timely compliance with the statues and in other legal matters and we express our sincere thanks to Mr. P.S. Mantri and his team.
5. We like to express our gratitude to our Finance team headed by Mr. K. Balaraman for their excellent support in extending timely help in the procurement of RPC and in making payments towards other expenses related to our unit. They made our functioning easy by their kind support.
This achievement is made possible just because of the drive and initiative of our ED who has coordinated with all the team. We express our whole hearted thanks to our ED and we assure that we will put forth our best to achieve and scale new highs.
We at the House of Dempo add our own voices in congratulations and good wishes on the singular achievement!