A prominent maker of Calcined Petroleum Coke listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange Ltd. (BSE) and the National Stock Exchange of India Ltd. (NSE), this Dempo Group Company has consistently rewarded shareholders, and now aims for a larger presence.
Calcined Petroleum Coke, a pure form of carbon, is used for making anodes for aluminium smelting, apart from its uses as a source of carbon in the steel industry and in speciality consumer segments such as titanium dioxide and other chemicals.
Goa Carbon Ltd. established in 1967, has a Client Roster that includes all domestic aluminium majors, besides internationally renowned aluminium majors
- All the plants are ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certified
- Well equipped laboratories boost quality control
- Accessibility to both domestic and imported sources of green petroleum coke
- Expertise in blending green cokes
- Port-based plants, ensuring accessibility to a wider range of export markets