DCT’s Dempo Higher Secondary School of Science, along with IIT-ians PACE, Mumbai now introduces in Goa an integrated model for Competitive Exam preparation and Board preparation under one roof featuring :-
- Complete synchronization between Board preparation and competitive exams
- Practicals in-sync with classroom teaching
- Efficient system that saves time for self-study
HIGHLY EXPERIENCED AND QUALIFIED FACULTY
- Highly experienced teachers for Board exam preparation
- Team of highly qualified and competent faculty comprising of retired IIT professors and ex-IIT-ians for competitive exams preparation
- Teachers available in College Library for individual doubt-solving sessions
- Highest Teacher:Student ratio
- Board preparation and competitive exam preparation (IIT-JEE/AIEEE/GCET) completely synchronized to avoid duplication of effort and confusion
STATE OF THE ART INFRASTRUCTURE
- Air-conditioned classrooms
- Well-equipped laboratories
- Innovative library facility
- Audio-Visual rooms for Technology- aided Learning
The selection of staff and the quality control of coaching and training of students for Goa Board as well as other entrance examinations will be the responsibility of IIT-ian’s PACE. Classes are conducted from 8.15 a.m. to 4.15 p.m. at Dempo H.S.S. Complex at Miramar, Panaji Goa.
Well ventilated, Air Conditioned digital class room with audio visual and networked computers with internet Wi-Fi facilities will be provided. There will be an attached library. Laboratory facilities where individual guidance will be given. Ample scope for physical education with guide teacher will be provided. There will be video conferencing facility to have interaction with expert faculties. Students shall be provided with periodical expert coaching by teaching facility from IIT-ians PACE Foundation, Mumbai, New Delhi.
There will be canteen facility for snacks, tea, coffee, soft drinks as and when required. Mid-day hygienic working lunch will be supplied in sealed packets by well known agencies for which the students will have to bear the cost.
- English IInd Language (Hindi/French/Sanskrit) Physics
- Chemistry Maths / Psychology Biology
- The option for Biology will be Computer Science
- Maths is compulsory for Std XI.
Maximum number of students in a Division shall not exceed 60 (Sixty).
An eminent counsellor Mrs. Ranjana Kakodkar visits our institution once a week on regular basis. The counselling cell under the able guidance of Mrs. Siddha Poojari will organise various programs for students and teachers.
Every student will be issued an identity card. The students have to collect them from the office as soon as they are ready. The students should be in possession of the valid identity card, whenever they are in the premises of the institution. The same should be produced by the students on demand by the staff.
The institution has a well equipped library. The students are expected to make good use of its books. To use the library books the students are advised to follow the guidelines given by the library staff.
Ten students will be awarded the Merit Scholarships in the year of their schooling in Std XI only. The criteria for scholarship will be based on written exams.
Dempo Higher Secondary School of Science Trust
Goa – 403001
Phone: 2463511, 8308802540 / 9823394692
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org